For the month of October, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the Shoe award is ………..ANASTASIA!
- Anastasia is a positive, cheerful member of the LGT team, she is always willing to lend a hand wherever help is needed.
- Anastasia has booked fantastic leads on some of the more challenging campaigns, she is determined and diligent in her pursuit of excellent leads, and will leave no stone unturned in identifying and following up on prospects and opportunities to book leads.
- She provides invaluable support to both the management team, and her colleagues alike. She will often help other team members with useful suggestions and coaching to ensure that everyone is successful in reaching their goals.
- Anastasia provides great support to Jeanette, and when Jeanette was away recently, Anastasia helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly in her absence.
- She has been instrumental in the success of the Wakefield Heavy Duty Campaign, and she has been very successful in booking great leads from the hand- picked wish list of the reps, and this has made the Wakefield Heavy Duty TSMs very happy indeed.
- She took home a few batches of CEW last month to ensure that they were imputed and on time.
This month’s winner works quietly behind the scenes to keep all of us on point, informed and up-to-date with changes in policy, health coverage, issues in the building, fire drills, etc….. She is the liaise between our company and our customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure that we are paid and make payment in a timely manner that reflects the corporate culture of an excellent customer service experience every time bar none! Read More
This month’s winner is a young lady of many talents. She is always quiet and eloquent in her both her work and conduct. Well, quiet now that she works offsite! Always told her she had a set of lungs like an opera singer…J Kidding aside her warmth, hard work and dedication as well as her presence are sorely missed in the office. That said, she always delivers excellent results and is the epitome of professionalism.
Idea Factor collected 169 pairs of socks to be given to the homeless this Christmas. No one thinks of purchasing such a basic necessity for homeless men on the streets. This initiative was begun by Angie Richardson and her organization “Your little Bit of Help” along with Burlington Taxi. They hope to collect 1000 pairs of socks this holiday season. The socks will be delivered to various homeless shelters in the Burlington and Hamilton area on Christmas Day.
The IF Team is a special group of people who are dedicated to supporting everyone they come into contact with.
Their Fellow Employees
…and now – we have this wonderful opportunity to reach out to the communities of Burlington and Hamilton.
Thank you to Burlington Taxi and Your little Bit of Help for including us in this great initiative.
For the month of June, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Chick Shoe award is …… Lindsay!!
Do YOU offer Live Chat to YOUR Customers?
As much as I love the telephone — even the one in the office — we are seeing growing numbers of Consumers and Customers who prefer Live Chat when they are reaching out for information.
Today when Customers and Consumers call — they are far more educated.
They take advantage of all of our great work on our websites and social media participation.
They are part of the wait-less society.
So — having an operator ready to talk thru Live Chat could be the competitive edge you need.
This month’s winner was a unanimous choice! This person has dragged, hobbled and limped their way into work, and when that was not possible, still managed to work diligently from home, providing invaluable assistance to Dawn with all the BP Advocacy Campaign lists and reports, while recovering from her knee surgery. She managed to walk Monique and Genevieve through downloads, unlocking data, and the million and one other tasks that she does every day with quiet excellence and no complaint. We experienced what it was like to do without her immediate onsite presence, and discovered that we did not care for that AT ALL!
Our culture at Idea Factor continues to be one of nurture and support, and team work, and Kate-Lynn embodies those qualities every day with the support that she gives the entire office as well as the management team. This is only one of the reasons that the standout for the month of July, and ultimate winner of this month’s shoe award is: KATE-LYNN!!!